Dr. Ricardo Daphnis
Ricardo Alexander Daphnis is a native Floridian, born and raised in Miami, Florida. He is the third child of the late Isaac Daphnis.
His mother, Jessie Daphnis resides in Orlando, FL. He's a graduate of Oakwood University, where he earned a
Bachelor of Arts in Ministerial Theology and an Associate of Science in Nutrition. He is also a graduate of Andrews University, where
he earned both Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry degrees. He is happily married to First Lady, Marsha Daphnis,
they are blessed with three children.
Dr. Daphnis is passionate about disciples becoming fully mature in their faith. He loves Romans 4:21 which speaks about Abraham,
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. He believes that we as Christians
must all come to that point in our experience where we can declare that
neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor
principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature,
shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord
(Romans 8:38, 39).
For over 13 years, Dr. Daphnis has served in various positions of leadership within the Seventh-day Adventist Church:
- Assistant Pastor Ephesus Seventh-day Adventist Church West, Palm Beach, FL
- Senior Pastor, Zion Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church, Hawthorne, FL
- Senior Pastor, Bethany Seventh-day Adventist Church, Palatka, FL
- Senior Pastor, Ephesus Seventh-day Adventist Church, Bainbridge, GA
- Senior Pastor, Fellowship Seventh-day Adventist Church, Tallahassee, FL
- Southeastern Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Executive Committee member
- Southeastern Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Building Committee Invitee
- Assistant Campground Superintendent
He has served as Senior Pastor at Ephesus Seventh-day Adventist Church since October 22, 2016.